Double Dot Medium Bond 120 Magnetic Grinder Tooling for Virginia Abrasives®, EDCO® & Lavina® Grinders
Grit: 30/40 Coarse/Medium
Concrete Surface Profile (CSP): 1
Package Quantity: 3
Compatible Grinder(s): Virginia Abrasives® FG10 & FG11, EDCO® Magna-Trap®, Lavina® by Superabrasives®
EDCO® Magna-Trap® P/N: QC2B-MC-0120
Lavina® by Superabrasives® P/N: X2B-MC-0120
Double Dot Grinder Tooling is used for removal of:
- Thin Film Coatings
- Light Surface Leveling or Repair.
- Use hard bond tooling for softer concrete.
General Information about Grinder Tooling:
- Dots tend to leave a smoother scratch pattern and surface finish than cuboids
- VIRGINIA ABRASIVES® single head grinders take clockwise direction trapezoids
- Soft bond tooling should be used for hard concrete, hard bond tooling for soft concrete
- Leaves smooth surface with no gouges.