Discs - 16" Mesh Screen Abrasive Discs
Screening is often called buffing, since the screening is done with a buffer. Screening both smooths the floors a bit, and the abrasive action allows the polyurethane to adhere to the surface better. Screening happens between each layer of floor coating to level out the raised layers of wood and result in the smoothest finish possible.
Use a mesh screen driving pad between the buffer and the screen to adhere the screen to the buffer and get best results.
Hardwood Floor Sander Sanding Screens - 16" Round Mesh Screens
- Available in Grits from 60 Grit to 220 Grit
- Durable Coated Screen Mesh
- Used in Conjunction with Pad Under Machine
- Economical Boxed Quantities
- In-stock and Ready to Ship
Please check your current sandpaper size or consult your sander's owner's manual to ensure correct ordering.