Discs - 8" Mesh Screen Hook & Loop
Screening is often called buffing, since the screening is done with a buffer or hand-held palm sander or a multi-head disc sander. Screening both smooths the floors a bit, and the abrasive action allows the polyurethane to adhere to the surface better. Screening happens between each layer of floor coating to level out the raised layers of wood and result in the smoothest finish possible.
Hardwood Floor Sander Sanding Screens - 8" Hook & Loop Mesh Screen, No Hole
- Available in Grits from 80 Grit to 320 Grit
- Durable Coated Screen Mesh
- Used in Conjunction with Pad Under Machine or alone on handheld palm sanders
- Economical Boxed Quantities
- In-stock and Ready to Ship
Please check your current sandpaper size or consult your sander's owner's manual to ensure correct ordering.