Concrete Grinder Attachments
Virginia Abrasives carries a large variety of grinder attachments for a number of different equipment types and manufacturers.
The type of concrete surfacing attachment(s) you choose for your concrete grinder depend on a variety of factors.
- The recommended tooling type, whether that is a grinding plate or individual grinder tooling.
- Are you using a Right Angle Grinder or a Floor Grinder?
- The direction the grinder plate spins, clockwise, counterclockwise, or as on some grinders, one in each direction
- The job that needs to be accomplished - grinding or stripping and scraping
- The aggregates that are used in your area - are they hard, medium or soft? Read more about Aggregate Hardness in Concrete including our map of the US with aggregate information.
Virginia Abrasives carries a selection of concrete grinder attachments, including:
- Concrete Grinding Blocks
Diamond Polishing Pads
Diamond polishing pads are used to get a glass-like sheen on marble, granite, terrazzo, concrete, sandstone or limestone. Impregnated with industrial diamonds, use these with a wet or dry variable speed grinder.
- Grinder Tools for Concrete Floor Grinders
- Grinding Cups
- Grinding Discs
- Grinding Heads