Your Order is Complete
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDER
Thank you so much for placing an order with Virginia Abrasives. We are so proud to serve customers like you every day. We will begin processing this immediately, and if your order was placed before 3 p.m. Eastern Monday through Friday, we do our best to ship it the same day. If you have any questions, call our customer service team at 800.446.1805.
Did you forget something?
To Start a New Order, Click Here
Add a Virginia Abrasives shortcut icon on your phone's homescreen:
iPhone or iPad
- Open Safari. Other browsers, such as Chrome, won't work for this.
- Navigate to the website you want to save to your home screen by entering the URL of the website you want to create a shortcut to. Make sure you visit the exact page you want to open through the shortcut. Tap “Go.”
- Tap the Share button on the bottom of the page. It looks like a square with an arrow pointing out of the top.
- In the list of options that appear, scroll down until you see Add to Home Screen. Tap this. The Add to Home Screen dialog box will appear.
- Choose a name for the website shortcut on your home screen. You'll see the link so you can confirm it, as well as the site's favicon that will appear as the "app" icon on your home screen. Click Add when you're done. Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPhone’s or iPad's home screen.
- Now just tap the new "app" or shortcut on your home screen, and it will open the website in its own navigation window, independent of what you have open in Safari.
Note: If you ever decide you want to remove the website shortcut, you can delete it just like you would any other app on your phone.
- Open Chrome.
- Navigate to the website or web page you want to pin to your home screen.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
- Choose a name for the website shortcut, then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
Start a Shopping List
Make shopping easier by adding frequently purchased items to your shopping list.
Start My Shopping List
Learn More About Our Line of Products
You probably know us for our superior quality, Made in the USA sandapaper, but did you know that we carry a full line of flooring abrasive products, including:
• Diamond Blades
• Core Drill Bits
• Scarifier Tooling
• Grinder Tooling and Attachments
• Scraper Blade Replacements
• Mesh Screens
• Floor Maintenance Pads
• Floor Grinders, Walk-Behind Saws and Table Saws
Did you know we have videos and blogs that show how to properly sand a floor, following the standard practices of the National Wood Flooring Association? Need a product manual or Safety Data sheets? All that and more is available in our Blog and Video area!
Click here to see our available resources