The constant pressure and tension throughout the work process provides a more uniform and professional installation. It is also the perfect tool for hallways, closets, railings, cabinets and all other vertical obstructions on your jobsite.
TOTAL PRECISION – SIMPLE OPERATION
theEDGE 900A embodies the PRIMPACT striking module offering reliability, extended performance and unequalled smoothness of operation.
Another exclusive feature is the 900A’s ,fully adjustable base which enables it to deal with an infinite variety of solid / engineered flooring from ½” to 3/4″ (12 to 19mm).
The articulated handle allows multiple adjustments to maximise user comfort in standing or kneeling position.
• Can be actuated from any angle
• Light mallet impact will set nail perfectly
• No recoil
• Simplified maintenance
• 1/2″ to 3/4” (12 to 19mm) flooring
• Total precision adjustable baseplate
• High speed action and minimal moving parts result in a powerful yet soft stroke, a shorter air-saving cycle and increased precision.
• Striking system that regulates the depth of penetration independently from the mallet impact.
• Finely threaded screw-in cartridge assembly for precision, easy dismantling and durability.
• Primpact striking module.
• Ergonomically designed for efficient handling.
• Heavy duty cast aluminum body.
• Highest grade steel piston and driving blade will last longer under repeated impacts.
• On-site maintenance. An allen wrench is supplied for essential adjustments.
• Adjustable handles with comfort grips.
• Wood friendly base shoe.
• Extruded aluminum nail channel.
• Accepts 18ga L EDGE nails only(C176) – 1¾” (45mm).
Weight : 10.77 lbs (4.88kg)
Height : 14 1/2″ (451mm)
Length : 16 ½” (327mm)
Width : 4″ ( 101mm)
Primatech 900A Pneumatic Floor Nailer and Nails
Hardwood flooring is above all, a results-oriented operation. A situation where both the installer and the client have the most in common: the quality of the installation and a beautiful floor.
900A the EDGE NAILER
The Primatech 900A Edge nailer is a true game changer and embodies the most advanced technical developments in flooring installation. The 900A features vertical blind nailing, a breakthrough for the industry.
Developed with the end wall reach in mind, “the EDGE“ nailer will save you up to 50% of the finishing process on every job. Spend less time on your knees, create a neater job-site, cut back on installation time and minimize future call backs.