10" Electric Concrete Floor Grinder
Virginia Abrasives’ concrete grinder is very compact and portable, making it easy to transport and operate, whether you are a contractor or do-it-yourself'er. This grinder has a solid steel frame and sealed bearing wheels, meaning, basically no maintenance. Learn more.
Concrete Floor Grinder - 10 Inch
1,730 RPM / 1.5 HP Electric Motor
Runs on 15 Amps
Direct Drive to the Plate
Automatically Adjusting Shroud
Removable Shroud Sections
Water Connection for Wet Grinding
Foldable Handle for Easy Transportation
Adjustable Wheels for Level Grinding
10" Electric Grinder
50 Foot 10-Ga. Electric Cord For Easy Mobility
Model Number: VA-FG10
Motor KW Rating: 1.1KW
Rated Voltage: 120V
Plate Type: Standard 250MM
Plate Bolt Type: M 12x25 Counter Socket
Max Speed: 1,730 RPM
Weight: 106 lbs.
Body Makeup: Steel
Warranty: 1 Year Limited
OTHER FEATURES SAFETY NOTICE: Updated Oct. 15, 2022:
• The direct drive to the plate increases efficiency & life while reducing noise.
• Foldable handle allows for easy transportation and the ability to fit in the trunk of most vehicles.
• A water connection is optimally positioned for wet grinding.
• Easily accessible vacuum port.
• Speed is fixed, no changes required.
• Self-adjusting floating shroud creates a tight seal for dust containment. Shroud sections are removable.
• Adjust grinder position as necessary for level grinding using wheel adjustment lever.
SAFETY NOTICE: Updated Oct. 15, 2022:This safety notice only applies to FG10 Grinders purchased before August 1, 2022. Product numbers 421-80000 and 421-80002 will not work on the Virginia Abrasives® FG10 floor grinder as they could be thrown off and cause bodily injury. They will, however, work on the Virginia Abrasives® FG11, EDCO® Magna-Trap and Lavina® by SuperAbrasives grinders. You can purchase a new and improved replacement magnetic multi-tool plate P/N) 425-08880 for older FG10 grinders. If you would like to speak with a customer service representative, please call 800.446.1805.